Tuesday, November 18, 2014

dark tanning oil, orange popcorn & preparation

Getting ready for this weekend. Today I went to work, which was a lot of fun since I'm getting more and more in charge of my experiment. After work i went to do some shopping in Siam Paragon and Siam Center after a minor car crash (my taxi driver rammed into a parked van just when he dropped me off at the BTS station and luckily nobody was hurt). I bought a new Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, a Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Lotion and cheese popcorn from Garrett's (a must for the car trip down to Koh Samed Island...). And now I just finished my California Rolls and my green Genmaicha Tea and I'm preparing a bit for the trip on thursday. When I'm done. we're going downstairs to the gym.

In the picture:
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Bracelet: Balenciaga.
Popcorn: Garrett's.
Body Lotion: Victoria's Secret "Pure Seduction".
Pendant: From Nepal.
Top: Triangl "Twiggy Stardust".
Dark Tanning Oil: Hawaiian Tropic.
Necklace: By Malene Birger.

No comments:

Post a Comment