Wednesday, August 05, 2015

tomato house


 My Mum, sister and I went for a mini road trip to The Tomato House to buy some spices and tomatoes. They have a gorgeous greenhouse where you choose the plants and greens you want and a small shop with delicacies and gourmet tomatoes. They are so delicious! I'd prefer these to candy anytime (ok, most times maybe). This time, we also tried their café; Miss Alice, which was very cute and nostalgic. We had deliciously refreshing raspberry sodas and cookies. I'm wearing a new semi-transparent top that I got in COS, I like the idea of wearing a tee sheer enough to show a cute soft shell lace bra underneath.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Tee: COS.
Bra: Forrest & Bob.
Shorts: Brandy Melville.
Bag: LV.
Espadrilles: Ilse Jacobsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment