Sunday, July 31, 2016

just hold on we're going home


Image 40And today we're off to Copenhagen! It's been bliss being in Bangkok with my BFF, sweet little sister, Dad and boyfriend! It has really been five weeks filled with lots of mischief and fun in Bangkok and some trips abroad to the Maldives and Vietnam too! I have experienced so many new things abroad and I can never really get enough of Bangkok. I kind of miss the days when I lived here because no matter what day of the week it is, there are always people out having dinner, cocktails or partying, which is probably my favourite part of Bangkok! But since most people have gone home now, I've definitely started to miss them so I'm happy that I'm going back home to see them! My boyfriend and I have been a couple for 2,5 years today which is quite incredible! Happy anniversary Skat!

Outfit:
Skirt: Norr.
Sandals: Naf Naf.

No comments:

Post a Comment