Thursday, December 22, 2016

black clothes & white marble


IMG_3587image1Pics from last night's outfit. I haven't worn lipstick in like forever, which is really weird because I love it. I'll try to post some nice Christmas outfits soon. Today I had my last day of school (it's kind of ironic and not as stress freeing as it would seem because I have to study all of my 10 day Christmas break). Now, I'm just relaxing and updating my blog. I think I'm going to bed early today because I have a headache. And tomorrow we're fixing lots and lots of Christmas stuff! We are going to buy our Christmas tree, decorate it, make chocolate confectionary and wrap the last presents... I really look forward to it! Love christmassy stuff.

Outfit:
Choker: Brandy Melville.
Dress: French Connection.
Tights: Sneaky Fox.
Boots: Uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment