Friday, May 12, 2017

off shoulder crispness


IMG_6070IMG_6095IMG_6076IMG_6083IMG_6054Hi sweeties! I've been to my cousin's confirmation today, which was really nice. First we went to Hellerup Church, it was the first time I've been there and it's quite beautiful and decorated in very light colours; white, pale cognac and gold. Afterwards, we went to my Grandparent's and chilled at their place before going to the lunch party. My boyfriend and I were so sleepy when we got home and still are... Drinking rosé (any kind of alcohol really) in the middle of the day makes me so sleepy and lazy - particularly when it's hot and sunny, which today definitely is! I'm in my Brandy Melville jogging set and now we're heading out for a walk and getting some pizza so I'm unfortunately not really outfit pic ready and we forgot to take pics yesterday but I've shown you that outfit before (the Rosendal outfit). Maybe tomorrow? Anyway, these outfit pictures are from Stockholm and my adorable little sister got me this crisp white off shoulder shirt from Bangkok. I love it - particularly now that the weather is finally nicer!

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Dior.
Earrings: Dior.
Lipstick: Mac.
Faux Fur Coat: Ilse Jacobsen.
Shirt: Bangkok.
Bag: Zadig & Voltaire.
Jeans: Levi's.
Sneakers: New Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment