Tuesday, May 02, 2017

travelling tones

Image 9
We are travelling back home tonight! It's actually pretty nice with an extra day in Stockholm. We started it by going for a long walk (actually in search of my leather mittens that I somehow managed to loose yesterday and I've been obsessing over them ever since). We went to have breakfast at Strandvägen 1, which is the most wonderful place. It was really sunny so we could sit outside and I even had to take my coat off! I got such fabulous mini scones and everything else was perfect too. Afterwards, we went to one of the stores that we visited yesterday and I am now reunited with my beloved mittens! Then we packed our bags and went for a swim before heading to "Östermalms Saluhall" for a delicious lunch. Then we dropped by Saturnus for a cinnamon bun and enjoyed some ice cream down at Nybrokaj. It's been such an incredible trip to Stockholm and I have tons of more pictures to post so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment