Sunday, November 07, 2010

hong kong day twenty

Some of the stores in Hong Kong showed their runway shows outside of the store, this picture doesn´t show this very well...

All the different oysters at the Oyster & Winebar.

My first oyster - a Fine de Claire from France. It tasted quite good so I ordered another but smaller one.

My second oyster - a Kumamoto from U.S.A, this was also nice.

This was the Oyster & Winebar at the Sheraton Hotel in Hong Kong where I tasted my first and not last oysters!
We went shopping in the day - again. In the evening we went to celebrate our lovely three weeks in Hong Kong and India at the Oyster & Winebar at the Sheraton Hotel. Going home tomorrow, I look forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma. My first oyster was french as well (ate it in Paris) but I am still not a big fan....Mum

    ReplyDelete