Saturday, May 21, 2011

zarko p

Oversized (because it was a size L) shirt from Maison Scotch. Want, want, want...!
To the left: tee from Malene Birger. Perfect under a black blazer with jeans... To the right: Me in a fab shirt from Mes Demoiselles... 
One of my favourites... Hood from Maison Scotch. 
Today we were in Helsingör and of course we went into the best store with the nicest staff; Zarko P. I also got to try some different pieces and I must say that it's not very hard to find something you adore in there. It was a great day with some shopping for birthday presents for me and my sister. My sisters birthday is on Wednesday and my birthday is on Thursday. Don't know what to get us? Just scroll up!

3 comments:

  1. Cool clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria/ Zarko P27 May 2011 at 17:07

    A BIG happy birthday to the both of you. And your blog is absolutely amazing. You really are very talentet.:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Next time I go to Helsingör I will definitely visit and try some new clothes... :)

    ReplyDelete