Monday, October 03, 2011

alexander wang fall

Hey dear blog-readers! Here's just a question; do you prefer posts about everything in a show or more and more detailed posts, like one with clothes, one with shoes and one with accessories? Think about it and comment.

Here's my opinion on the Alexander Wang RTW Fall Show. I think there has been a lot of hype lately about Alexander Wang, especially the bags. And I get it. I think the stuff is really cool. The makeup is kind of casual which is nice and the hair is very sloppy but cute, the kind of look you see when you just take a walk or whatever some afternoon. The shoes and clutches are very nice as well, love the metallic old-school look on the heels. The heels with fur are just very cute. If I owned them I would wear them with a completely white, black, camel or grey outfit. Very cool. The ring and the sunglasses are sort of funny and weird. I like the grey and black outfits above and especially the detail where the "jackets" are kind of fluffy around the neck. The silk trousers are also really cool and I want to design and sow some myself. Do you like Alexander Wang? I think he's best at leather but he can design clothes well as well.

Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment