Tuesday, July 17, 2012

fendi 2012

Love this hairstyle, wish I could easily make it myself. The gold peel eyeshadow looks fab as well. Gosh, I think Fendi made a brilliant job designing this spring/summer.

Just a little note for those of you who wonder why I'm late blogging... I have been to St. Petersburg in Russia for a week with my dear family and scheduled a number of posts. Now I'm at my grandparents' and my computer and the network are not cooperating. Unfortunately! I'm also selecting pictures to post and so on (have about 2000) so sorry for late blogging and I'll probably "reblog" at the end of this week - if blogging earlier is impossible.

1 comment:

  1. st. petersburg? wow! sounds awesome! :):)
    i love the makeup in the first photo.. gorgeous!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete