Friday, February 13, 2015

paul's waffles

Today I met my Dad and we went to have lunch at Paul Bakery in the Central Embassy Mall. I was quite hungry after my dance lesson and we also had lunch rather late. We shared a delicious shrimp salad and a club sandwich - you don't want to eat too much in there because their desserts are fabulous! We also shared a waffle with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and vanilla ice cream for dessert and it was scrumptious! I'm such a sucker for waffles with chocolate sauce and whipped cream... The Mocha with whipped cream was also very good. Afterwards we took a walk in the mall and played a round of pool when we got back home. Now I've just had sushi and tonight I'll just relax and watch a bunch of television series on my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment