Tuesday, October 06, 2015

breauty trends aw15

I'm so happy the fresh no-makeup makeup look is in since that what I'm always wearing. It's perfect for a polished everyday beauty look, it's super easy to do and requires very little time. It also matches with everything! I love the luminous clear skin, some mascara and a pretty plump pink lip look that was seen on many of the runways (from above): Giambattista Valli, MaxMara, Rodarte and MaxMara again. I think the little sparkly detail under the eyes that Rodarte did is pretty cool for an unusual night out look... Other beauty trends that I've seen lots of on the AW15 runways are; eyeliner only - like Lanvin, super smokey eyes - like DvF, a matte raw sienna coloured eyeshadow - like Prabal Gurung and slightly tousled, air dried wavy hair - like Roberto Cavalli. All of aforementioned were paired with no-makeup makeup look.

No comments:

Post a Comment