Thursday, September 22, 2011

one year anniversary - the face behind this blog






Hi dear readers! Today is this blogs one year anniversary. I can't believe it, I've blogged for a year! I just want to thank all my readers, especiellaly the ones in: Sweden, Denmark, United States, India, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Italy and Austria. I just want to say that you are more than welcome to continue reading this blog and please comment and tell your friends as well. This is the face behind this blog. You might recognize the picture below...

4 comments:

  1. Tillykke med blog-födselsdagen, söde Emma! Du har som altid väret dygtig, kreativ og flittig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogging birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for bloggin'! We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grattis!!<3 (i efterskott!!)

    ReplyDelete