Friday, September 09, 2011

a sneaker lovestory


Here are my beloved Tommy Hilfiger sneakers. I am really going to miss them this winter and I hope they'll last many years from now. They are starting to break which is not that weird because I've worn them alot and they are at least two or three years old. I think the leather looks better and better the more worn out they get. Which sneakers do you love?


I feel like my blogging hasn't been that interesting lately so I'm planning on taking photos of lots of outfits and stuff this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is always beautiful and inspiring! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, thanks! You've made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sneakers! Where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought them in the Tommy Hilfiger Store in Livigno maybe two or three years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete