Monday, October 27, 2014

serenity

Today was absolutely lovely! It started off with a nice breakfast. I always like hotel breakfasts... Then we went down to the pool. We were basically the only people there! I swam 1 km., the pool was 50 m. long! We also went swimming in the ocean and my sweet little sister shot some pictures of me down by the cliffs. I'll share them with you later for previous mentioned reasons. Now, I'm super tired from all the sun and swimming. I will do some evening studying, and then I will go to sleep. I love my bed here. I'll post pictures of it too when I get back to Bangkok. Tomorrow we're probably going to Koh Samet depending on the weather and our well-being. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anemone, what's you email? There's something I'd like to send you. Mine is anna@cityloque.com
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete