Sunday, December 21, 2014

inspiration # 37

Some christmassy winter inspiration... It seems like people either go to really snowy places and ski or really sunny places to tan and swim. I belong to the latter group this year, how about you? I would love to celebrate Christmas in Aspen, New York and Bruges sometime in my life. These pictures are from Vogue where they featured 30 old archive pictures from the past winter issues. White skiwear still seems very fresh and in but I've never been allowed to be all white up in the slope in case I got lost in an avalanche. I like the dark green fur in the last picture, though.

2 comments:

  1. God Jul kära Emma och Alberte! Julkramar till er från Bobo Ebba Anton Mia o Thore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Jul till er med! Hoppas ni får en fin vit jul i år! Kramar från oss också! :)

      Delete