Wednesday, December 17, 2014

white beds

I love light and white interior and these pictures from The White Company are gorgeous. A little sterile but in these interior pictures you always have to imagine the personal touch yourself... Last night I couldn't fall asleep so I though about what my future house, garden and interior would look like. It was a nice idea I think and I really recommend it if you can't fall asleep. Telling you all about my future home would take some time, so I guess I won't do that. I hope you are all very well. I'm still a little bit sick but today I went to my dance class, which was a lot of fun. As always!

2 comments:

  1. Der er helt sikkert edderkopper i brændestablen, Emma. Har du tænkt på det?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nej, det havde jeg ikke lige haha... :) <3

      Delete