Tuesday, March 24, 2015

mac sin & marvis

I've been talking about a matte dark red lipstick for quite some time now and looked around for the perfect one. Yves Saint Laurent unfortunately didn't have any really dark red matte shades... So I chose between MAC and Nars but I opted for MAC, since the "Sin" lipstick was all over different blogs and Instagram, so I could see what it actually looked like on the lips. I haven't tried mine yet (as you can see) but I will soon. Well, I tried it in the store of course! I think I went to about six different MACs in Bangkok where this shade was out of stock and just before I went home I found this one at the airport - they only had three left in one of the stores and in the other Mac store (they have two in the airport) it was also out of stock. The lipstick is extremely dry (hence matte) so I probably need to moisturize my lips before I apply it. I think it will also look cool to do an ombré with a red shinier lipstick. I can also imagine that this lipstick would look rather dolly with a thick layer of transparent lipgloss on top. Behind is my favourite toothpaste - Marvis Whitening Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment