Saturday, March 28, 2015

natura siberica creams & foam

I ordered these new beauty products! I love Natura Siberica and I noticed that they will open in Copenhagen this spring! Yay! I hope it won't be too expensive though! I first discovered the wonderful natural and organic brand in 2012 (maybe you remember my post? Natura Siberica Post 2012 ) and it was super cheap in Saint Petersburg... Anyway, I'll tell you a bit about what I got this time. I got "Rhodiola Rosea Day Cream" and "Rhodiola Rosea Night Cream". They are for sensitive skin and they make my skin feel really soft, fresh and clean. I use them everyday with my Clarisonic Mia 2. I also got the "Cleansing Foaming Mousse" that I've used before and it's a lovely everyday skin cleanser. Last but not least, I got the "Moisturizing Foam Eye Make Up Remover" and that is officially the best eye make up remover I have ever tried. I usually use the classic blue one from LancĂ´me and that's a nice one as well. But this is outstanding! You should seriously try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment