Sunday, May 03, 2015

pink yves saint laurent sweets

Two springy makeup sweets I got this weekend! I'm so excited to use them both! I've been so in love with the Ombre Solo eyeshadow in "No. 12 Parisienne Pink" and last friday I saw it and I had to get it - especially when I noticed the super cute mini brushes inside the pretty case. And yesterday, my sweet boyfriend bought me this gorgeous Volupté Tint-In-Oil lipgloss that I've been wanting since YSL launched it. I tried it on this morning and when I applied it, it looked completely transparent but after a couple of minutes it really enhanced the pink in my natural lip colour and my lips were a super pretty pink colour (even after the gloss disappeared and it moisturised a lot). I think I'll definitely get more of these when I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment