Saturday, July 25, 2015

coral, pink & glitter

The newest additions to my Yves Saint Laurent makeup collection... I was looking for the blush brush in shocking pink for a long time until some staff in one of the YSL boutiques told me that they are not sold (in that particular colour) here in Scandinavia. So I felt very lucky to get my paws on one in Sephora in Cannes! I also got the "58 Nuit Blanche" nail polish that I already adore. I'm actually wearing it right now with a pink nail polish underneath and it's quite adorable and glamorous in my opinion. Contrary to most glitter nail polishes - this one actually gives a full layer of sparkle and not just stray glitter. I also got a lip liner in "19 Orange" to go with my beloved classic lipstick; Extreme Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment