Wednesday, July 01, 2015

radio new nordic gastronomy

The new nordic gastronomy we had at Radio yesterday night. It was all super delicious, pretty and it felt quite healthy (even though I had the ice cream...). We had three courses each. The picture above was just a little extra appetizer consisting of radishes and BBQ sauce. Then we had Norway lobsters with carrots and a Danish smoked cheese. The second course was a plaice with gooseberries and cucumber. Last but not least, my Mum chose a course with beans, heart lettuce, elderflowers and whey foam. The plate was so pretty that I had to snap a detail shot of it. Instead of that dish, I chose the ice cream with strawberries and raw liquorice. A very scrumptious meal indeed! I'd definitely recommend Radio since it's new nordic, fancy, light, delicious, has gorgeous interior and isn't super pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment