Tuesday, September 08, 2015

beau marché


After my first and only lecture this morning, my friend met me in Copenhagen for some shopping and lunch. First we went to lots of different stores in central Copenhagen (I bought some gorgeous stuff, which I will blog about as soon as possible) and we also had lunch at an extraordinary little place called Beau Marché, which is an antiques boutique and wine café. The interior was super cozy in a French sort of way and the charcuteries and white wine was delicious. It was quite full and difficult to find though. I was wearing way too much clothes today, the top in the picture, black leather pants, my Burberry jacket and a thick and long grey sweater... But the weather was splendid! We also went to Club Collection and to Strandvejen. It has been such a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment