Friday, September 04, 2015

september summer

 
Wearing a (black) summer outfit in September really should be considered a luxury if you live in Scandinavia! I got these black Dr. Denim Jeansmakers shorts on sale last week in NORR and I actually got to wear them already! I've needed a pair of black denim shorts for a while now, and these were just perfect - although super, super tight! Today I finally got the new Yves Saint Laurent foundation, tanned and I also fixed a bunch of other stuff. Later I'll meet with friends to have sushi and drink whiskey/ginger ale drinks. Have a lovely Friday night!

Outfit:
Hat: By Malene Birger.
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Watch: Burgerry.
Jewellery: Carré & Bing Band NYC.
Bag: Mulberry.
Top: Philosophy Blues.
Shorts: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.
Boots: Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment