Friday, October 07, 2016

ice cream smiles


IMG_5830Here's a little throwback to Mallorca even though it hasn't anything to do with what we did today. I went to school early in the morning and finished in the afternoon. Then I met up with my Mum and we went shopping in Club Collection and we also ran some other "secret" errands. I got lots of pretty cashmere things from Club Collection that I'll show you guys later. Then we went to my Grandparents place to have some dinner, which was lovely and delicious as always. Gosh I miss being tan and walking around the streets of Palma in short shorts and sunglasses... It's starting to get really cold here in Scandinavia! See outfit details below.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Shirt: Terminal 21.
Watch: Burberry.
Bag: Zadig & Voltaire.
Jeans: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.
Espadrilles: Ilse Jacobsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment