Wednesday, May 03, 2017

pretty in pink at rosendal


IMG_5754IMG_5833IMG_5766IMG_5802IMG_5807Here are the outfit pictures from last Sunday when we visited Rosendals Gardens & Café. I wore a perfect spring outfit consisting of only pink. I really adore the Joseph pants, they are comfy and elegant at the same time. And it's the first time I'm wearing my new Club Collection top. I just had to get it when I saw it, so I called the staff and asked them to tell me when they had it in store. I love cashmere tees and particularly such cute peplum tops. I'm pretty amazed that it's possible to make a peplum top of 100% cashmere. Please see below for details. I'm pretty sleepy today because I went from my real home directly to school, which was a pretty stressful trip (as always), which is why I'm not writing more...

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Dior.
Earrings: Carré.
Necklace: Syster P.
Top: Club Collection.
Faux Fur Coat: Ilse Jacobsen.
Pants: Joseph.
Sneakers: New Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment