Friday, August 14, 2015

alberte wine at vera's deli in råå

Went out to have lunch at Vera's Deli in Råå along with my Mum and sister. We had what we always have when we're there but it's just our beloved classics. We had antipasti, shrimp sandwiches and white whine (it was actually very delicious). I'm keeping a list of wines and champagnes that I really like just in case I have to buy one - then I'd like to be able to choose something that I know I like rather than just looking for pretty and rustic labels. It was super windy today so that's why my hair is a little crazy. The Ilse Jacobsen espadrilles that I'm wearing have really been favourites this summer. I think it's because I've been wearing clothes that are lighter in colour than I usually do.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent.
Necklace: DAY Birger et Mikkelsen.
Playsuit: Brandy Melville.

No comments:

Post a Comment