Friday, December 04, 2015

harry potter staircase

IMG_8752 IMG_8757 IMG_8761IMG_8739Good morning! I have lots of pictures from the second day here that I haven't posted yet so here you go. Please note that I've not been wearing the same outfit since I got here... Do you recognise this staircase? I believe it's the one from the first Harry Potter movie where Draco Malfoy talks to Harry Potter about the "right kind of friends". As a huge Harry Potter fan I think it's very cool. I bet more of you 90's kids adore Harry Potter... Anyway, now I'm heading over to Lush, The White Company etc. to shop a little bit and then I'm meeting my boyfriend for lunch at Pret A Manger. Later we're going to Bicester Outlet, which I'm quite excited about and tonight we'll be going out here in Oxford.

No comments:

Post a Comment