Saturday, December 05, 2015

red & white at queen's

IMG_8907IMG_8877IMG_8861IMG_8894 IMG_8891Another cozy day here in Oxford! Today we had a peaceful sleepy morning and then we went to Pret A Manger to have brunch. Afterwards I bought some Christmas presents, took these pics at The Queen's College and watched my boyfriend's floorball game. We've just gotten back from dinner and now we'll relax in the room for a while before going downstairs to a cocktail bar. I remembered to write out the brands of my white outfit today, see below.
P.S. I completely forgot to take pictures at Bicester Outlet Village yesterday. I guess it was the clearance craze... I unfortunately didn't get anything though, the things I wanted were either completely out of stock or out of stock in my particular size... I would have loved a white Burberry shirt... Anyway, I got my boyfriend a Christmas present and I'll definitely go there again. I was just unlucky yesterday.

Outfit:
Makeup: Yves Saint Laurent.
Shirt: Odd Molly.
Jewellery: Balenciaga & Carré.
Watch: Burberry.
Jeans: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.
Chelsea Boots: Wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment