Sunday, March 13, 2016

black leather & red cashmere

IMG_1825 IMG_1828 IMG_1829 IMG_1843Hey lovelies! I'm home again now, after having class for most of the day. When we finished, I hurried home to pick up my boyfriend to go for a lovely walk in the sunny Sunday weather. We went to "Dyrehaven"/"The Deer Park", which was very pretty. I really love spring. It's also super cozy walking around the beautiful villas and gardens in Charlottenlund because so many wild little flowers are starting to bloom. Anyway, I'm wearing my new black leather pants from Zara, that I really like! They are perfect for this in between seasons weather.
Outfit:
Sunglasses: Burberry.
Bag: Zadig & Voltaire.
Scarf: Burberry.
Jacket: The Kooples.
Tee: Alexander Wang.
Leather Pants: Zara.
Chelsea Boots: Wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment