Friday, March 18, 2016

tommi's burger joint kødbyen

IMG_1958
My boyfriend joined me in Copenhagen today. We only had one lesson this Friday afternoon so it was lovely to enjoy some lunch, running some errands and doing some shopping before that. I turned in my beloved Burberry jacket for reparation today and I can't wait to get it back again. It's my absolute favourite in between seasons jacket. Anyway, we tried the Danish Tommi's Burger Joint in Kødbyen today but it was actually surprisingly disappointing. I think the Swedish one was a lot better - friendlier staff, better meat in the hamburgers and prettier hamburgers. The sweet potato fries were better here though. Anyway, I'm quite sleepy after a week with the evening classes and starting University at eight o'clock every morning, so I really look forward to a relaxed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment