Saturday, May 28, 2016

hamburger day at garage


IMG_0991IMG_6686IMG_0972IMG_0996IMG_0966IMG_1000IMG_6696IMG_1024IMG_6689IMG_1008It's the international Hamburger Day today and we had actually accidentally planned to have dinner at Garage in Höganäs where a California Cheeseburger is most definitely a must! We also had milkshakes and fries. Everything was as delicious as usual. Garage is my absolute favourite burger place. We've been out and about all day but more about all that later. I'm also wearing my new tee from Brandy Melville, that I got from my sister yesterday. I didn't get it while I had the chance almost two years ago and I've regretted it ever since, so I'm really happy that it's finally mine! I'm probably wearing all the red accessories I own in these pictures plus a new necklace that I already adore. It's golden, shaped like a crescent moon and from Prag.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Ray Ban.
Scarf: Bangkok.
Necklace: Prag.
Cowboy Jacket: Palph Lauren Denim & Supply.
Tee: Brandy Melville.
Bracelet: Balenciaga.
Watch: Burberry.
Shorts: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.
Ballerinas: Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment