Friday, May 20, 2016

velorbis


IMG_6346Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 21.43.10IMG_6392_2I got this black Velorbis bike a bit ahead of my birthday because I need it to bike for work! I am indescribably happy for it! It's lovely to ride and it is such a gorgeous retro bike. Thanks Mum, I already adore it and I can't wait until I can ride it around in Copenhagen! The basket is just so perfect with a large bouquet of freshly cut flowers in it. I'm also wearing my new Dior So Real sunglasses that I am still a bit afraid to use because I'm working so much and I really want to handle them with tremendous care...

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Dior.
Necklace: Georg Jensen.
Top: Brandy Melville.
Bracelet: Balenciaga.
Watch: Burberry.
Jeans: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.
Chelsea Boots: Wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment