Saturday, May 07, 2016

punting date


IMG_6083IMG_6071On my last day in Oxford, my boyfriend took me punting, which was super cozy! We got sandwiches from Taylor's and Belvoir sodas and then he punted me up and down the river. I also tried to punt but I lasted about 30 seconds because the metal pole was really heavy! Anyway, I also think I both looked and felt better sitting safely inside the boat without risking falling into the river and having to swim to shore as a wet dog with ruined suede boots... Perhaps not the most fitting outfit for a punting date but it went really well and was a splendid way to see some of Oxford's riverside and it was quite romantic too.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Burberry.
Shirt: Odd Molly.
Cardigan: By TiMo.
Faux Fur: Ilse Jacobsen.
Clutch: Zadig & Voltaire.
Jeans: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.
Boots: Ilse Jacobsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment