Saturday, April 15, 2017

happy easter

Image 5Image 13
Happy Easter! I'm actually just relaxing at home this weekend because I needed to take a few days off. So what I've been doing is pretty much going for long walks and tomorrow we're going to go on a small trip. Today I've baked lots of stuff too and afterwards my boyfriend picked me up to go shopping (he got three pairs of jeans and I was a little scared that he had a silent stroke or something) and when we drove home, it was snowing like crazy! It's April and I cannot tolerate snow at this point. I mean it was so warm and spring-y a couple of weeks ago and now it's cold, raining and snowing... We had dinner at my place, watched "The Killing" and ate the Pavlova I baked today. Now I'm super tired so we're going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment