Sunday, April 23, 2017

mediterranean vibes

IMG_5143IMG_5141IMG_5150
I've finally gotten some plants in my apartment! It has been pretty "dead" so far with only freshly cut flowers (they are lovely too though). I got the two lemon trees a long time ago but they've been at my house in Sweden and I recently bought a pair of olive trees. I love the Mediterranean vibes of these trees and they are in the most perfect pale terracotta pots. So pretty! Now I just have to get a Monstera - I already got a huge pot for it. So if you have any ideas of where to get a Monstera, I'd be really happy to know because the two places I know are all out. Today is a pretty chill day, I'm going to study some Biochemistry, go to the gym and perhaps go to Magasin to have a look. And then I'm planning on Skype watching The Killing with my boyfriend tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment