Friday, April 28, 2017

sthlm brunch club

Image 3Image 6Image 4
And we're finally here! I'm on a weekend trip with my Mum, we're in Stockholm and the sun is shining. We went by train early this morning so we were pretty hungry when we arrived (even though we had some breakfast on the train because we travelled first class - so spacious) so we went to STHLM Brunch Club because I've heard that it's impossible to get a table without queuing on weekends (throwback to Granger & Co. in London)... And it's a national holiday in Sweden this weekend, which means that there will probably be lots of people enjoying life and the sun. It's lovely weather here and I'm so happy it finally feels like spring! Anyway, we had delicious food at STHLM Brunch Club. I chose the club sandwich (very appropriate) and it was untraditional but super good! Perfect lunch choice! I also had a berry smoothie and my Mum had a frozen acai bowl that was super good too. Then we went out and about in Stockholm and I did some shopping already. I've also had a closer look at a dress that I've been looking at for some time now...

No comments:

Post a Comment