Friday, April 21, 2017

post yoga pre weekend

Image
Hi lovelies! Sorry for blogging so late in the evening. I went to school pretty early to finish an assignment and then I had a tutorial. Afterwards, I went home to study, have lunch and make a few calls before going to Hatha yoga. It was nice to get some meditative exercise prior to the weekend. Unfortunately, tonight wasn't about picking an outfit and going out for cocktails at my favourite cocktail bar but instead I've been studying most of the evening and I made myself dinner and put some chickpeas in water for a recipe that I'm trying out tomorrow. Well, I'm pretty sleepy now so I'm going to go to bed. The top is from H&M and the sports bra is from Primark (they actually have surprisingly good sports bras even though they are really small - I think I should've had the 38 and not 36...). Gosh, when I'm looking at this selfie I really start to miss my eyelash extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment