Monday, April 17, 2017

pre birthday celebration

Image 6
My boyfriend's semester unfortunately starts with really bad timing. His birthday is next week and he's leaving this week. Anyway, I celebrated him a bit this Sunday and I just booked dinner for us the night before he leaves. We're having sushi in a place I've never tried before but had recommended. Luckily the weather was quite nice so we could sit in my garden and have some key lime pie that I baked and lemonade from Aarstiderne. The key lime pie was actually really good but we were pretty full after lunch and soft ice. We had such a good day yesterday; lunch at Holy Smoke, ice cream outside Sofiero, a long walk admiring the rhododendrons in Sofiero and then we had some cake at my place. This Monday morning, which is a day off in Denmark and Sweden, I'm fixing lots of stuff and my Mum and I made really exciting plans that you'll hopefully soon see on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment