Tuesday, April 18, 2017

iki sushi

Image 9Image 12
We just got back from the sushi place and we're both extremely full! We had dinner at Iki sushi that I wrote about in a previous post and it was really good and nicely plated. Other than that, I've been to school today. Afterwards we went to my Grandparents' place and had a cup of tea and a chat and then we went back to my apartment. Since we got back to Copenhagen last night and I brought a bunch of stuff like new plants and whatnot, I had to do a bit of cleaning, studying and then we watched some TV and went to the gym (leg day). Now, we're going to get in our pyjamas and watch some more "The Killing" before going to sleep. It's super exciting but I'm getting up early tomorrow so we have to go to bed pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment