Saturday, April 09, 2016

harness racing in charlottenlund


IMG_3896IMG_3874IMG_3891I really enjoy going to different kinds of horse races and I've been watching harness racing several times. It's quite cozy to watch the horses trot (or gallop - even though that might be a bit too scary for me - two of the riders fell off their horses last time I watched) and bet a bit on the races if the weather is nice. And it was pretty nice today when my boyfriend and I went to watch harness racing at Lunden in Charlottenlund. I almost won all the money I played for back (I'm definitely no expert haha). Lunden celebrated their 125th birthday today so they sold some pretty delicious fish and chips. The horses were so stunning, I find horses such impressive creatures... Anyway, now we've just gotten back home and we'll start cooking dinner together soon.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Faux Fur: Ilse Jacobsen.
Bag: LV.
Mittens: Primaloft.
Jeans: Rag & Bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment