Tuesday, April 26, 2016

pink gucci wallet sneak peak

IMG_5326
My boyfriend and I didn't spend our birthdays together this year, so we thought we'd just get each other presents when I got to England right between our birthdays. He's exactly one month older than I am (which means that the date this post was published is actually his birthday and it was two weeks more until I discovered this little beauty - so Happy Birthday my love!). I was looking for a graduation present for my little sister when I stumbled upon this wallet. It's perfect in size (a bit smaller than the standard wallet) and has a smart organization inside. And the colour and overall minimalism is just to die for. Thanks Sweetheart, I really adore it! I'm wearing mu faux fur from Ilse Jacobsen and nail laquer from Yves Saint Laurent in shade "58 Nuit Blanche". P.S. Have you seen the nail laquer of the season from YSL? It's called "Savage Rose" and looks a lot like this one (except it's pink) and I think it would go perfectly with this wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment