Thursday, April 07, 2016

kurhotel skodsborg spa day

IMG_3279
IMG_3380IMG_3572IMG_3373IMG_3472IMG_3277IMG_3431
My boyfriend and I had the coziest day at Kurhotel Skodsborg today. He met me in Hellerup after University and then we drove to Skodsborg to enjoy a spa day. We started with some cardio and strength exercises in the fitness centre (it was gorgeous and I'll post more about it later) and that went quite well (turned out we worked out a little too hard because we were semi-immobile the rest of the weekend)... We also went for some massage and swimming in the Hydrospa pool, which was warm and lovely. The outdoor jacuzzi was pretty nice too. There are also lots of different smaller spa rooms; salt cave, saunas, steam bath (a favourite of mine), foot baths and some special rooms with multiple sense experiences (a walk in ice cold water accompanied by ice cold shower drizzle and foot baths, light and sound experiences etc.). There is one long pool for swimming too but we didn't use it, we preferred the warmer Hydrospa with different massage areas... I have never been to the spa in Skodsborg before even though I live quite close to it but I'm definitely going back! The spa in Skodsborg is very minimalistic, white and modern so it's perfect for relaxing and unwinding after a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment