Wednesday, June 08, 2016

holy smoke & cute but psycho


IMG_6665IMG_6629_2IMG_6666IMG_6593_2Here are some pictures from last week when we drove out in the Swedish countryside and had lunch at the little Western gem "Holy Smoke". They serve barbecued ribs and meat in a sort of raw and primitive way but it really is super scrumptious! I'm wearing my new "Cute but Psycho" tee that I got from my sister who got it for me in Paris for my Birthday. I've been regretting not getting it about two years ago when I saw it in Brandy Melville in Stockholm. The outfit is pretty red and white and I'm wearing a new gold necklace too, which is a crescent moon. For outfit details, please see below.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Ray Ban.
Scarf: Bangkok.
Watch: Burberry.
Necklace: Prag.
Tee: Brandy Melville.
Bracelet: Balenciaga.
Shorts: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment