Wednesday, June 29, 2016

sing sing theater & the red dress


IMG_8542IMG_8577IMG_8567IMG_8592IMG_8613I went to Sing Sing Theater for the first time today. Last time I wanted to go, there was a razzia... Anyway, we started with some dinner at Quince (which is right next to Sing Sing) and then we went for some cocktails in Sing Sing. It was quite silent but cozy anyways. Sing Sing has Chinese interior and I wore my red American Apparel dress to match the theme. I love red dresses on blondes, it feels like such a classic look. I wore red lipstick too - all my makeup is from Yves Saint Laurent and the heels are from Hugo Boss. See details below. The quality of the pictures is not the best, but I wanted to show you my look anyway.

Outfit:
Dress: American Apparel.
Watch: Burberry.
Heels: Hugo Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment