Monday, June 06, 2016

inspiration # 61

IMG_7581IMG_6452IMG_7510IMG_6588
Mood right now: dressing up and hanging out with my boyfriend, early cool mornings on a Copenhagen balcony with breakfast berries, flowers, coffee and croissants, vacay with endless freedom and nothing to do, oily tan skin, a lush robe and fresh fragile peonies. They are everywhere right now and they are so gorgeous. I hope you're having a great Monday, my Monday was actually surprisingly good. After this week, I'll be done working so I can focus completely on studying. Even though I constantly get snaps from people at the beach, in the park etc. I quite enjoy studying in this weather - it's more difficult than during the winter but it's quite cozy to lie in the garden, work on my tan and study at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment