Monday, March 06, 2017

birthday dinner at pluto

IMG_6690
My Mum and I went to Pluto for her birthday. We we're really lucky to get a table because it was super vibrant and full and we hadn't booked a table or anything. Anyway, we shared a starter and then I had scallops and my Mum had cod. We weren't too hungry after a pretty big brunch, hamburger and snacks though so the lightness of the food fitted quite well. The food was really good and I'm definitely going back again - it was pretty cheap and very good. A perfect combo for a night out with friends. I just got back from a Les Milles Body Flow workout at my local fitness centre, which was nice. Definitely going back there. Anyway, now I'm going to jump in the shower and Skype with my boyfriend afterwards. Other than that, I haven't done much else than studying today. I'm hoping to post some outfit posts at the end of this week and hopefully there'll be an inspo post coming up tomorrow. I hope you have had a lovely start of the week. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment