Sunday, March 05, 2017

kartell delivery

IMG_6786
Hi lovelies! So much have been going on the past few days but here's a delivery I got Thursday. It's all the Kartell stuff I ordered! It's the Louis Ghost chairs that I've been wanting forever and the Bourgie lamp. Everything in transparent. I am so in love with everything and my living room is absolutely stunning (if I may say so myself). I'll show you pics of it sometime - I just have to order a glass plate to cover the mahogany table... Interior decoration is not yet complete. Anyway, I hope you've had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I went to the Danish Design Museum with my Mum, had dinner and coffee and now I'm blogging and then I'm watching a TV series in my bed before going to sleep. I also just opened a Summerbird Valentine's Edition box with white chocolate shells filled with liquid caramel and rolled in strong liquorice powder. So delicious - too bad I have to watch my blood pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment