Monday, March 27, 2017

h&m bikini haul

Image 1Image 2ImageImage 3
I'm still back home because I had today off  (such a nice start of the week). I went for a long walk, had dinner with my Mum down in the North Harbour where we had salads from Holy Greens and went shopping. H&M have their bikinis in store and they are usually very affordable and pretty. I got these two - the pale paisley one is definitely my favourite but the other one is pretty cute too. Not colours I usually wear but I really like that you can turn it inside out and use it both ways (perfect for mini trips without too much luggage). My experience is that the good H&M bikinis go pretty quickly so if I were you I'd hurry up and go and get the bikinis I want... This week I'm starting my healthy summer bod life so wish me luck! Buying bikinis and some skincare items are quite motivational for me in regards to staying healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment