Sunday, March 12, 2017

black seventies


ImageImage 1Hey pretty people! I picked up my boyfriend from the airport last night and then I made him dinner (steaks and stuff). I've really missed him and we has such a lovely night last night! I'm so happy to have him back. Today, we got up to go get my car with some of the last clothes and IKEA stuff from home and then we had dinner at my grandparent's place, which was cozy, luxurious and delicious. Now we've just gotten back and I'm quickly blogging before we're going to bed. This is my "welcome home" outfit that I wore yesterday for the first time. I really adore my new black flare Brigitte jeans! So seventies, elegant and classy cool!

Outfit:
Hat: By Malene Birger.
Paddington Coat: Burberry.
Jeans: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.
Boots: Notabene.

No comments:

Post a Comment